From:
Murray McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:02:27 +0100
In message <006c01c80d13$d20baf60$9dbb6a58@office>, Peter Edwards
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>We are considering a holiday in La Gomera, Canary Islands and would be
>grateful for any beekeeping contacts there.

Don't actually know of anyone myself, but my brother who worked with me
at the time went to La Gomera on holiday. He visited a local bee place
in the hills and brought me back some nice honey from the establishment.
It was Erica arborea primarily. Its a small island and for sure if this
is still an ongoing activity one or two questions of the locals should
get you the leads you need.

I ate the honey long ago and don't have the jar any more.
--
Murray McGregor