From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 22:26:52 -0600
> ...I would say to be considered the job was reasonably done well. Thus as
> time passes and technology advances then things have to be redone and new
> end results arrived at

We are constantly re-evealuating previous conclusions.

> like what actually were those fallen things from the sky?

I have no idea what you are saying here.

> As for what is native Allen,well more ancient things are being found in
> various places, so one never knows how the books will end up as older
> settlements are found in the Americas.

True.  However we have to go with the evidence at hand, while keeping in
mind it may not be complete.  Of course, one can decide to pursue a fanciful
interpretation, dwell on an ambiguous text, or even depend on psychic powers
to arrive at conclusions, however, at that point, most of us tune out.