From:
BLANE WHITE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 1995 07:50:27 CST6CDT
Thanks Keith for the information on "Mite Solution".  I also found
that it is an unregistered product.  I have also never seen or was
able to find any information about independent testing of the product
so there is no reliable information available that it even works as
claimed.  When the seller has already lied about EPA registration do
you really think that the stuff actually works??

Blane

Blane White
State Apiary Inspector
Minnesota Department of Agriculture