From:
"Johnson, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 14:04:51 -0700
"Yes, a suggestion is to read the instructions first!  I don't know
where
you got the idea of using a honey bear to squirt the mineral oil onto
the top bars, but that's not what Dr. Rodriguez recommended and in fact
if you had bothered to investigate his proposal you would have found
cautions against using too much FOOD GRADE mineral oil in the hive."

arron...

I think that maybe you should review Dr. R's instructions again.  He
specifically mentioned that he put the oil on the top bars using a
squirt bottle.  I would have done the same.  But you are right about
putting too much oil on the hive.  That will do the same to the bee's
as  to the mites.

Be gentle to us newbee's!!

see you later.

TJ