From:
"Jim G. Shoemaker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 1994 19:40:44 -0600
Howdy Gordon:

Welcome to the Bee Liner.  Lots of information on the "Net", some of it
even good.

I am a sideline beekeeper with about 30 hives in southwest Missouri (USA).

I keep bees because I like to watch and work with them.  I especially
enjoy starting new colonies and will be doing that during the next month
or so.

I sell the honey I produce to a honey packer friend who picks it up in
the super (comb) then later returns the empty super.  Some would consider
me lazy but I don't want beekeeping to interfere with my fishing and
gardening.

Jim Shoemaker
5160 S. Western
Brookline, Mo 65619