From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 00:35:00 -0400
On Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:41:53 -0500 Steven Albritton
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Yea Right!  This one may be a hoax but the one that wiped my hard
>drive was
>not.  The same one also wiped a co-worker's computer at work.
>Steven Albritton
>LDS Communications, Sports America, Chauvin Honey Farms
>Monroe, Louisiana

I have also read many places that a simple e-mail message cannot contain
virus. It was correct to say that these types of hoaxes come up regularly
and
seem to scare the b-j's out of everyone.

Are you sure that there was not a file attached to the e-mail that you
opened and then that was the virus in the box, so to speak?

Al,

 [log in to unmask] - Scituate,MA,USA
           Cerberus - Three Sites In One
      Honey Bees-LottoLand-Doktor Finkle