From:
Rett Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:51:59 -0700
I have a question that I hope someone can help me with.  I went to check
on my bees to see if I should start spring feeding them.  When I took
off the lids I found both clusters (two hives) at the top of the second
brood chamber, but there is plenty of honey left in the frames on the
sides of  the cluster.  I moved full frames to the edge of the cluster,
but I am wondering if the bees will move horizontally to get to it.
Should I start feeding now?  Is there any problem with starting to feed
too early?
Thanks for any responses
Rett Thorpe