From:
Peter John Keating <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:12:22 -0500
Greetings,
I heard that there is a Chinook coming to Allen's region this week - maybe
he wouldn't have to do any digging!
Can anyone give us some figures on the number of hives that have been going
to almonds these last years? What percentage would that be of the total
number of colonies in the U.S. ?

Peter .. in the north and minus 40oC with the windchill