From:
Frank & Phronsie Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 17:25:12 -0500
I use one of those screen filters that fits on a 5 gallon bucket.  It has 2
sizes.  I leave the course on top and the fine underneath.  The honey passes
through this and into a 5 gallon pail.  The pail is then emptied into a 30
gallon holding tank.  This is then sealed with stretch wrap and allowed to
settle for a minimum of 2 weeks.  I have let honey set as long as 6 weeks
and when bottled looks as clear as any you can buy.  I then sold as raw
honey.  The last gallon or so in the tank is filtered through a stocking and
sold as strained.

Frank & Phronsie Humphrey