Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 07:35:44 +0700
I have no written plans.  There is no bait as such,  the design is to
use the pheromone of the colony.  It has been noticed that hornets will
try to penetrate mesh ventilation areas on a hive that are open to the
colony and so the design attempts to use the same pheromone as a 'bait'.

I understand that old comb that has a little nectar on it works very
well as a bait but you need to make the comb a bit wet first and leave
it for two or three days so that it starts to ferment.  The hornets find
that very interesting.   This is what I will use if the pheromone is not
strong enough.