From:
Thom Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 06:55:00 -0500
Scott,
    I would just let the bees do what they want to do, but swarm them under your control. You will be able to find directions to perform a Damaree method swarm. In effect this is a method by which you swarm the hive but retain the swarm as a split. Just requeen the split and original colony when your queens arrive.
    Check in  a couple of of days, you probably missed 1 or 2 swarm cells. the best thing is to always allow or help the bees to do what they want to do. Just help them do it in the best and most efficient manner.
Thom Bradley