From:
Richard Yarnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 11:55:57 -0800
That meeting is too far away for us.  However, our experience with
"non-virtual get-togethers" by virtual groups has been positive.  We've
met with "cyber friends" on three or four occasions and found the
friendships we claimed to exist proved to be true in person.  In fact,
people who were new to the groups and who assumed we all "knew" each other
in real life, were astonished to learn we'd never before met in person.