Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 13:38:21 GMT
>>bought 100 queens from Florida early this spring and I couldnt
believe how long their legs where.

Are all of them long-legged?  When I raise my own queens, I occasionally get one with very long legs.  In my experience, a queen like that will either perish quickly or be superceded.  I've attributed it to poor development.

This is not to scare you.  This may be a trait if you got 100 queens like that.

Waldemar