From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 08:51:01 -0600
> I have published the effect of
> dusting on colony growth in my dissertation that consists of eight
> articles and the thesis, a total of 110 pages....

Thanks for bringing this promising control method to the attention of the group.

For those of us who are only interested in the practical details of how to do
the control, is there a web page that gives the method?  If not, and you would
be welcome to post an article here on BEE-L or -- if it is long and has pictures
and charts -- I would be glad to set up a web page to feature the method if you
email it to me direct.

As an example, Adony sent me an article the other day on the hygienic bee
project in Alberta and a page for it is now near completion at
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Misc/hygienic.htm

allen

http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/
---
Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped
out a quarter?  -- Steven Wright