From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2015 00:01:49 -0500
BEE-L was original requested by Dr. Edward Southwick at SUNY Brockport.  It
was hosted at SUNY Albany on the University's IBM mainframe.  UAlbany had
the big iron and the site license for LISTSERV.  Although I never met Dr.
Southwick, I was involved with BEE-L from the very beginning by virtue of
my position at UAlbany as Manager of Mainframe Systems.  BEE-L was formed
in 1985; archives only go back to 1987.  When Dr. Southwick passed in ​1995
I continued to sponsor BEE-L at the University through 2008, when BEE-L was
moved to LSOFT's community LISTSERV.  Since 2008 BEE-L has been graciously
hosted by LSOFT (authors of LISTSERV software).

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I BEE-L