From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:48:16 EST
Yesterday BEE-L was moved from the IBM mainframe to a Unix server.  This
happened way ahead of schedule due to personnel changes here at the
University at Albany.  What was planned for early June happened with no
notice yesterday.  Our LISTSERV support person starts his new job next
week.  This person is not me.

The most obvious change in this is that the address for BEE-L has
changed to:
BEE-L@[log in to unmask]

Furthermore, the address for listserv has also changed to:
LISTSERV@[log in to unmask]

For the time being both the old and the new addresses should work, but
to be safe the sooner users make changes in their address books or names
files or whatever your mailer calls them, the better off they will be.
I believe "traffic" on the list will go on unabated, but if there appeal
to be problems please be patient during this transition.  Thanks in
advance for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Aaron Morris