From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 06:22:57 -0800
--- Howard Kogan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> my best, Howard Kogan-thinking if you inspect my
> hives, I'll give you lunch!

Howard,
     That's the best idea I've heard yet.  First of
all, I'm not an inspector.  But, if the inspectors in
your state are anything like they are in Alabama, few
and overworked, they are very helpful to those they
inspect.  I for one would gladly buy lunch for the
inspector who inspected my hives and advised me on
procedures to follow to improve my operation.
      How about the rest of you?  Would you be willing
to buy/provide lunch/dinner or breakfast to your state
bee inspector?

Mike in lower Alabama