From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 19:29:42 -0500
Hi Paul,

From your email address you are from Oklahoma USA.  Correct?
I looked at the 6 hives that I have at my house.  Did not open the hives
because here in Southern Maryland USA it was only 52 degrees.  But all 6
had bees flying and bringing in pollen, which is strange for this time of
year.  I too would notice that I had lost a hive or two at this time.
There were at least three types of pollen coming in.  I looked and could
only find one ornamental cherry tree in bloom.

I too have used FGMO for the first time this year.  So far so good!!

billy bee