From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 06:48:56 -0800
On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, Joe Hemmens wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Brenda Ball has been carrying out research into the role that viruses
> play in Varroa infestation,  information about this fascinating
> subject can be found at the International Bee Research Association's
> site -
>
> http://www.res.bbsrc.ac.uk/entnem/research/chdpage1.htm
>
> Well worth a look!

 Thanks Joe for the post.
  This is a subject that all beekeepers must understand.We all need to
know more on how our bees are dieing, do to Varroa. PMS is too large of a
blanket to cover the mite problem.
 We can see that we have more than one pathogen working against our bees.
 Brenda Ball has worked hard over the last 3 years to come up with her new
info. Take a good look at her info and we can understand why, Varroa did a
large scale kill on our bees in 1995.
 Best Regards
  Roy