From:
"Jeffrey R. Hills" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 10:47:52 -0500
"I am working with an Electronic Physicist in France placing up to 24
sensors in each test hive and we track cluster movement via sat linkup
throughout the winter.   Follower boards seem to be helpful.  The testing
is not complete but looks promising (a bit expensive at $2500.00 per hive)
- good enough that we plan on building enough to place in all our hives
winter.
Joe Carson
Alaska Heavenly Honey"

The cost to produce a pound of honey went up to a lot more than the $10 a
pound you sell it for!  We hope the French guys are picking up the tab for
all the sensing equipment.