From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2024 18:28:08 -0500
I remember when the ChatBot first came out, I asked it about myself. It produced several interesting things I did not know about, including a book and a broadway musical I had not written. I was flattered, of course. Today when I ask the same question it claims not to know me since its knowledge base stops at January 2022. Regarding the info about the Post Office hours, it offered:

> I'm sorry, but I don't have real-time information, including specific hours for the Ithaca Post Office. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend checking the official website of the United States Postal Service (USPS) or contacting the Ithaca Post Office directly.

Maybe somebody has tinkered with it to prevent it from giving out erroneous  information. Now it just tells you to go look for the info yourself, which I always do anyway.

PLB