Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 18:50:58 -0500
(Now I know horses and bees don't get
along. Should I plan on moving my bees?  Is it that big of a problem?
How about if they decide on cows?)

My bees are within two feet of the neighbors fence line and there has never
been a problem with the two mixing.....cows are probably 100 ft away and
that poses no problem either.  I guess they all respect each other's space.
When I gave the neighbors some honey they never mentioned any problem and
have a great interest in the bees.  No problems in Arkansas.

Nancy Dalrymple,
NW Arkansas