From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:32:18 -0700
Richard Stewart:
There and no Federal organic labeling standards, and as far as I am concerned there won't be with soft chemicals, or acids, or treatments as needed, unneeded hospital yards, and inbreeding, and ......well you get the point. We're over 2,200 members now going for 2,300 with organicbeekeepers list for getting back to zero treatments and away from artificial feeds...and as long as our numbers keep growing while others aren't then eventually things will change around.

As for Glorybee, well individual states do have organic standards though IMPOV they are quite needing, and foreign certifiers have been known to come in too and say, yep, your organic though I certainly don't see it that way!........

But then what do I know and do I care, as in the end, what works will tell the true story and ending, for long-haul.

Dee A. Lusby