From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:42:22 -0500
Hello Medhat ,Randy & All,
Thanks for the replies. The S.D. beekeeper had the best bees in years till
he hit his hives with the hot dose and now is not getting a honey crop and
poor bees.

I did catch up with another beekeeper which had received the hot formula
from the S.D. beekeeper but
had not yet dosed his bees.

I was too late to help the first beekeeper but we helped the second.

I hate when these bathtub formulas circulate which are not based on science.
Hard to tell the number of beekeepers unknowingly using the hot formula.

The beekeepers did not believe me but when they saw your responses they now
believe.

Thanks again!

bob