From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:31:22 -0400
> Shall we proclaim March 18th henceforth and forever to be "Thanks to ...

Hi all,
I appreciate the show of support but really, the hero is Aaron Morris for hosting and moderating this list. In this era of unfiltered information and hogwash, it's good to know you can come to a place where words are valued for the truth they may contain behnd the story they tell. Thanks also to the many contributors and lurkers, your presence is deeply felt always.

PLB