From:
Robert E Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 11:16:20 EDT
Greg:
Are you feeding sugar syrup? If not, continue feeding until you have at
least two frames of capped honey in brood. It is a must to have that much
in reserve.

As far as your queen is conserned,  she may or may not still be with you.
It is sometimes hard to see her. By the workers still bringing in pollen,
it is a good sign that she is still with you.
Good luck,

Bob Neely
Goose Creek, SC