From:
JRmintin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 11:12:21 EDT
thank you kindly for your interesting and helpfull advice. everything i hear
about York bee is positive so i am sure like you and many others the postal
people are to blame. my postmaster told me the bees were to be shipped
directly to Wisconsin instead they were routed thru Chicago. i will take your
advice and deal with a dadant dealer
50 miles from my home. the reason i bought from york was i heard there bees
were calm healthy and productive which they were last year. as i put the
containers of dead bees in the burning container i felt very bad what a shame
because someone just dont care. thanks again Jerry from Wisconsin