From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:29:41 -0400
Aaron Morris wrote:

> Bill Truesdell remembers someone's graphs.
>
> I am sure Wyatt Mangum has observed a marked increase in successful queen introduction based on
> his experiments with his hundreds of observation hives.

It was Wyatt's graphs. He also brought along smokers and other items and gave two great talks, the
am about smokers and the like and the pm on his findings. Great speaker.

There are links on the net about his findings but all are talking about them. I could not find
something written by him.

Thanks, Aaron.

Bill