From:
Mark Berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:22:40 -0500
The report included a list of 200 pesticides which were screened for w/ those found highlighted so one could see what is in ones own pollen sample and what it is commonly used for.

I have found the collection of the pollen samples and other parts of the survey interesting and was curious about how well the samples were taken. I was glad to be on site when those samples were collected when my hives were in SC. The Apiary Inspectors were nice to work with. They were new at being around bees. But I find the SC Apiary Inspectors willing to learn and willing to take instruction and advice on how to handle bees and beekeeping equipment.