Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2018 13:10:14 +0000
 .

>seems to me Charles you are wanting it both ways... that is the ability to bash scientist here and there but only support the opinion of scientist when it fits you agenda.  Admittedly we can all analyze and come to some end conclusion about some study or data that may seem quite contradictory... or have some question about how the study was done (methodology) which may make OUR final conclusion waffle a bit from here to there...

Gene,  tha was one of the worst misreadings of intent I have seen in a long time.
I am and always have been a fan of good science,  what your missing is the Junk Science is winning the publicity war.   pure and simple. which has been the whole point of this discussion.
As to the lie I mentioned,  it was in ference to a specific quote which I included  and had zero to do with soil health.   Read closer next time please.   The words are there.
A lie is a lie,  if we have come to the point where parseing words to be politicaly correct and hide the truth,  then we are doomed,  and those who support "couching it softly" should be ashamed.

Charles