From:
Les Dodd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:02:09 -0500
As it happens I just spoke to Cuprinol here in the UK about use with bees. I
asked about Cuprinol Clear and Cuprinol Green. They said that treat the wood
as per the instructions on the can and allow six weeks "airing" time before
installing the livestock (thats both products).

The web addres is "http://www.cuprinol.co.uk" and they have some info on
line but I couldn't find any Bee related so I rang them and got a very good
response the info was given to me within a couple of minutes.

TTFN
Les