From:
Cam Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2017 06:45:09 -0400
> The intention of Annoying as the adjective,  was on purpose.  Any of us who have delt with others  has met those.  The guy who calls at 9:30 at night cause hes up and thinks you want to be also,  the customer who calls and changes his order a dozen times.  Or my personal favorite the guy who shows up Sunday and expects me to drop things to meet him!

It's not just big operators who have to deal with that nonsense. Out of 200 customers I have about 10 who I have blocked on my phone because of similar behavior. If I were a large commercial I don't know how they would ever have time to deal with them. So I totally understand why Keith doesn't sell to small customers. Wish I could find enough beekeepers around here to split a pallet.