Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:49:41 -0800
What you and Randy are saying is what we had seen also. Yes greed on all parts, and un cutting. I dislike the days of handshake is over, but life goes on. We placed ours at 140. Yes we had good strong hives.Yes we have out of state friends who came in the fall, and they listened to what we told them to do to stay strong, not to just drop and leave. What goes around, comes around.
Susan