From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 1994 13:56:16 -0700
Almars:

I don't pretend to know what it all means, but we have invested 5 years
into building a computer simulation model that takes most of these
factors into consideration in an attempt to model the population dynamics
of bees and mites.  We are nearly ready to beta test  our latest version,
which runs on IBM-compatible PC computers.

Jerry Bromenshenk