From:
Hugo Aguirre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:56:43 -0300
Hello Tere:
                    you posted

 Hello Everybody!!
> > Iīm reading about mite control with mineral oil, and it sure sounds
> > interesting.
> > Iīm sure all beekeepers could benefit from these findings, but, I
> > understand the researcher, Dr. Pedro Rodriguez, has made all of his work
> > depending only on his family budget. That is not fair, I think.
> > Why donīt EACH of us BEE-Lers contribute with..say..at least $10.00 Dlls
> > to help him out???
> > That would mean "solidarity", Donīt you think so?
> >
> > Tere
> > Mexico
-----------------------------------------------HERE IS MY ANSWER

        No,  I do not think so.

               Because that is not solidarity (an entire  union of
interests and responsabilities in a group).  That is recognition,
aknowledge  to a person who worked  (using  his time and  his money)
searching   solution for a  own problem (his bees mites).

        Then, when he found it, he shared that solution  with the  fellow being
who has the same problem (the rest of the beekeepers).  That is the important.

        Tere, as you see I am not with your "solidarity" but I approve your idea;
let us  to our conscience to choose  how much we will recognize his work
and to our possibilities in what way we can sent that to him.

        This is what I ('till now not FGMO user) think about your post.

                I relly would like to have  other  bee folks's ideas (FGMO
users or FGMO not users).

*  Hugo Aguirre  ===> [log in to unmask]  *