From:
Rossy Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:38:24 -0400
Canada has opened importation of live bees from Chile.I'd like to tell that
Chile is the only one country in South Americas that has NO African BEES, we
can send queens to Canada since january until march or april.I'm queen
breeder and I work with Buckfast queens.I've sent queens and packages bees
to Spain, France ,and Germany. Our breeding season begins in september until
march or april. If somebody is interested please contact me .

Thanks beforehand
Rossy