Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:55:12 -0500
Hi Hugo,

You may need to check in a few days to make sure you do not have a laying
worker. The hive may have killed the queen and a worker has started laying.
Or the queen may be a drone layer, which in any case I would keep close
watch on this one.

You did not say where you are located, this hot and dry weather we are
having in Alabama, has slowed the brood rearing process. If the hive did not
have sufficient stores of honey and pollen the queen may not start laying.

Lionel