Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:51:49 -0400
>It was only 2 posts ago I said "let me coin a TLA ...  VC = Vitamin C"

That does not make it a commonly understood term.   Moreover, not everone reads every post.  To many, it still means "Viet Cong".   And what is a "TLA", anyhow?  Writers to BEE-L are asked to write out in full the words behind any uncommon acronyms (UA) or initials (UI) for clarity and to establish understanding before using them in subsequent text.

>>How do you feed it "right"?

>I suggest the archives, I've been writting about this for 2 years.  So far it seems that I am NOT talking nonsense.

You write a lot, but never did explain in detail where you obtain it and the purity, what you mix it in, when you apply it, and all the other little details one would need to' feed it "right"'.

It also seems you have changed the dose recently, so what is the current "right" recommendation?

 I'm curious about your reports, and I am sure others are too, but without more detail, we don't know what to make of them.