Date:
Wed, 30 May 2012 11:11:15 -0400
>One of the hot topics at the Bee Research Conference this winter was the fact that we cannot get the information we want from the tests we have.

Without repeating the whole previous post, I have to say "Amen".  We have been talking about this obvious fact here on BEE-L for years in various degrees of detail.

Additionally, it seems that -- apparently -- the community at large is just waking up to the fact that a large portion of the chemicals widely used in agriculture -- and spread liberally over large areas -- are actually secret and unknown except to the manufacturers and thus not specifically regulated!  We have been hearing about this problem here for years as well.