From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 20:32:45 -0500
All:

I'm closing down the thread regarding the deplorable state of NYS
beekeeping politics.  BEE-L is not the place to air a state association's
dirty laundry.  I should have nipped this in the bud when it spilled over
from beesource.  My apologies for letting it go so far

Thanks to those who contributed constructive thoughts to the general
beekeeping community.  Constructive thoughts are encouraged; keep them
coming.  Dirty laundry is for laundromats.

Sincerely,
Aaron Morris