From:
Quelle barbe! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 91 14:41:00 PDT
        When I was traveling in Yugoslavia in 1985, I stopped at a house where
a beekeeper had a beehouse in his back yeard. Although I spoke no Slav,
we did manage to communicate a bit. He gave me a couple of photographs of
a truck he had converted into a traveling beehouse. If some of you would
like a copy, send me a snailmail address and I'll try to oblige.

Clint Darling