Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2011 06:34:47 -0500
>> "We know who they are," he said. "Everyone in the industry knows.

>I am in the industry, but i don't know who they are, Who are they?
>Why not name them here...

Although it might seem on the surface to be a good idea, this is not something
that is appropriate for BEE-L.

BEE-L is a list for informed discussion of bees and bee  biology, and associated
matters.  Although we do range considerably farther at times, we try to leave
specific accusations and legal questions to the legal system and the courts.

General discussion of these topics can be acceptable, as long as it is kept
factual  -- and general.

BEE-L policy is to strongly discourage suggesting names in connection to
controversial matters except where the connection is a clear matter of public
record.