From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2010 08:08:49 -0700

> >Randy, can you see somewhere the bees that die or they truly dissapear?

They are nowhere to be seen.  The only dead bees that I saw were those on
the landing boards when we had snowfalls.  If the weather was warm enough
for any flight, the bees "disappeared."

The only dead bees that I saw were those on the landing boards after a
snowfall.  They tended to have high nosema levels.

I'm heading out to the yard today to take more samples for testing for N
ceranae in the bees.  I have periodic samples in alcohol, but have not yet
processed.

Randy Oliver