From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:52:15 -0500
Hello Aaron and All,

Aaron wrote:

So what exactly did you ask Steve, and what was his answer?

I asked what terminated the African bee project in Baton Rouge.

Steve's answer:
Those above Steve terminated the project while Steve was on vacation.

Steve's  answer to me privately was more in-depth. Steve acknowledged my
friend  and asked about my friend. Steve also talked about  W.C.Rothenbuhler
(researcher) which he is still in close contact with. Seems Steve considers
Rothenbuhler one of the best researchers.
I am going to reread Rothenbuhlers work (hopefully) next winter.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison

Ps. And we talked about Dr. Kerr, Steve's very close friend. I believe
Steve Tabor to be the closest U.S. friend Dr. Kerr ever had but only my
opinion. Steve still considers Dr. Kerr one of the best bee researchers the
world has ever seen.
Steve considers Dr.Kerr"s discovery of shipping  frozen semen to have been a
major discovery. Steve said the shipment of frozen bee semen was first done
by Dr. Kerr.
Really sad Dr. Kerr will go down in history known for the African queen
release instead of his many other  research findings.