From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 21:47:54 -0300
Maybe Dee´s cutellata´bees are resistant to n.ceranae. If they are already
control varroa and love SC, housel and old combs, probably they schew nosema
spores by the mouth full, who knows?

It is pitty that in Chile we do not have scutellata, and that our
authorities do not want it here, other wise I will import Dee´s Bees. With
global warming rampant probably we will have a huge desert here ready for
Dee´s bees very soon.

In the mean time we let nature works, and the desert comes, I will stick to
my bad manners, trying each day to be a betterbeekeeper, and maybe one time
I become a bee manager.

Fast and clean.

--
Juanse Barros J.