From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 09:16:15 -0500
The big perk to me is the education to the citizens.  Helping them understand what the science really is and how we go about separating fact from fiction moves the whole industry forward and provides involvement and passion to future science and explorers.  Bring up the group as a whole instead of thinking there is some elite knowledge at work. This is especially true in beekeeping.

Charles