From:
"Palm, Kevin R. (LLP)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 09:48:00 -0500
Dave,

I love nature, and especially bees, but I have a similar dilemma.  I
live in a log house, and every year I get new holes in my house caused
by Carpenter Bees.  Believe me, I hate the idea of killing ANY of our
native pollinators, as I have a garden which I enjoy, but this becomes a
real problem.  Is there some way of luring them to drill into "bait"
wood, similar to trapping Orchard Bees, or am I going to have to take
care of them some other way??  :-(

Any suggestions would be most helpful!!

Kevin Palm
Grafton, Ohio