From:
Harry Goudie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 19:06:09 -0000
I notice that the instructions on Bayvarol and Apistan require that the user
wears gloves when handling these substances.  I also note that many
subscribers to this list do not wear gloves when examining their bees.  It
seems to me that if you use any of these chemicals then the whole hive,
frames etc  will be contaminated with these substances and you must surely
be exposed to them.
Can anyone tell me what the symptoms are of Flumethrin or Fluvalinate
poisoning are?  Has there been any reports  of health problems associated
with any of these products?
Harry