From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 06:20:16 -0700

> >Warmth has always been a blessing to our planet

Now there's a species-specific value judgement.

> >Plus, the temperature of the planet has been dropping since the end of
> the last ice
> age

As I understand it, we are technically still coming out of the Ice Age.  I
reviewed NASA data after reading your post, Bill, and don't see that it
supports your claim.  Perhaps you could clarify.

 >Also, in relation to the "less nutritious" study, the issue is really
about the amount now available. If the amount of pollen per acre was
constant then there is a reduction in nutrients, but with more plants, the
same amount of essential nutriments is still available.

The above claim is based on a likely erroneous assumption that a nurse bee
can make up for lower-quality pollen by consuming more of it.  It appears
to me (and is supported by Dr. Kirk Anderson's research) that nurses
already consume as much pollen as their bodies are able to process.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA