Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:09:25 EDT
CCD has occurred in more than 40 states.  Whether it occurs in UK,  Spain,
Italy, France is arguable.  Since CCD is defined by symptoms, and  since
there has been no systematic sharing of samples, etc. - its impossible to  know
whether what we call CCD in the states is the same as what causes the  bee
losses in other countries.

I am convinced CCD occurs in Canada.  The Spanish have something  similar,
but I've seen what they call CCD, and I have always found it to be
associated with N. ceranae, as they have - but CCD, based on symptoms, is a bit
different.  The two disorders may be similar, and there may be a link  between
them.

In South America, I've seen other dwindling problems, but what I've seen is
 not the same as CCD.

Jerry
**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas
for any occasion.